When Television Producers Need a Mental Health Guest, Booking Mike Veny Guarantees an Exciting Segment Every Time
To reach Mike Veny for a media appearance or comment, please send an email to mike@TransformingStigma.com or text (516) 476.3778. Also, direct message on Twitter @MikeVeny.
Booking Mike Veny is a guarantee that you’re getting a media-savvy personality who knows how to deliver a smooth performance and create a compelling segment that your audience will enjoy. He’s not a mental health professional with credentials that will discuss research and statistics. Mike Veny has a experienced a lifetime of mental health challenges and offers a straightforward perspective that make him your indispensable source. This is critical when you need a dependable guest who knows how to deliver the results you want on television.
Mike Veny Builds Immediate Rapport with Your Host and Guests
Let’s face it… many mental health media guests come across as awkward, uncomfortable, and BORING on television. In contrast, Mike’s relaxed energy in front of the camera immediately puts everyone at ease, brightens your spirits, and creates a feel good atmosphere. He’s been described as clear and robust.
Mike Veny is America’s leading mental health speaker and a high energy drum circle facilitator. He delivers educational, engaging, and entertaining presentations to meetings and conferences throughout the world.
Featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, and as a regular guest on Fresh Outlook, Mike knows what you want and how to deliver it dynamically.
Mike speaks at events around the world. Mike’s programs empower audience members to view mental health challenges in very unique way.
In the News
- Working Through Stress and Depression
- The 3 B’s of Wellness Activities
- What the Experts Say About Meditation for Anxiety
- Depression or Just Low Self-Esteem?
- Powerful Lessons That Your Depression Can Teach You
- Beat Back to School Stress
- We Can Help Homeless Veterans – Together
Did You Know That Mike Is…
- Responsible for empowering hope in thousands of people who struggle with mental health issues.
- The CEO of his own company, Mike Veny, Inc.
- A professional drummer and corporate drumming event facilitator.
- A regular guest on The Fresh Outlook News.
- Delivered a TEDx Talk, titled “Mental Illness is an Asset”.
- The importance of discussing mental health.
- Understanding the stigma surrounding mental health.
- Why the stigma surrounding mental health exists.
- Understanding the history of Transform StigmaTM.
- Understanding Stigma CycleTM.
- Steps that are taken in Transforming StigmaTM.
- The relationship between mental illness and gun violence.
- How mental health affects the workplace and the economy.