Let’s face it – the right presenter can make or break your event.
In my recovery, I’ve learned the importance of developing relationships that are the right fit for me. I hope this page will make it easy for you to make the decision as to whether or not I am the right fit for you and your event.
After more than 10 years of coordinating conference speakers and keynoters, Mike was refreshingly easy to work with and flexible enough to structure his program to deliver exactly what we needed. I would recommend Mike as a keynoter to a wide variety of groups and situations. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!”
Carla H. Falkenstein
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
To Help Make Your Decision Easy
Click on any of the following:
What You Can Expect from Me
As my friend Jason Hatley, taught me, “clearing up expectations on the front end avoids problems on the back end.” Here is what you can expect from me:
- A speech that is customized to your audience and the goals of your event.
- A prompt, prepared, energetic and engaging speaker.
- A social media campaign around my participation in your event.
- Quick correspondence from myself or any members of my team.
My Mission Statement
My mission in life is to be a positive example of self care.
- Excellence – Excellence is in the details. I pay attention to details.
- Relationships – I work hard to constantly grow our relationship and immediately resolve any conflict.
- Empowerment – I am committed to helping you learn and grow, with your vision of success.